First of all I’d like to thank Aaron Graham for nominating me for this prestigious, yet non-monetary awarded prize. It’s nice to be noticed…unless you’re standing in the middle of a large pasture and it’s just you wearing a red shirt and a very large, very territorial bull.
Secondly…I’m suppossed to list a number of facts about me:
- I don’t own a cell phone.
- I live in a cave.
- I knew my wife eleven days prior to our engagement.
- I’ve been married to that same wife for over 22 years.
- I don’t have any tattoo’s, speeding tickets, criminal convictions or misdemeanors which, coincidently, qualifies me for the “World’s Most Boring White Guy Award.”
- We have three daughters (ages 20, 17, 15) which qualifies me for the “Oh you poor man” award.
- I have “archives” now since I’ve been blogging going into my second month…which sounds cool. “I’ll have to reference my archives and read what I wrote at that time in my life. I keep my archives in my library, which is in my den…the one with a fireplace and large stained glass window…overlooking the gardens.” (you get the idea)
Finally…I’m suppossed to list 15 blogs that you should read. I usually don’t have the time to read 15 blogs myself so I’m certainly not going to expect you too. The guy who nominated me has a good one at www.aarongraham.wordpress.com so maybe check his out….nice guy and pretty funny too.