A TOP TEN LIST OF THINGS THAT I’LL MISS ABOUT ONE OF MY FAVORITE BARISTA’S
(Since she’s moving)
1. The hilarious way that she acts like she’s gagging whenever she cleans the public restroom. It’s PRICELESS!
2. The pixie dust that she puts in my coffee. (It’s just the sprinkles that have fallen off the donuts, but it’s the thought that counts)
3. Her baton-twirling…yes, most definitely…the twirling is mesmerizing.
4. That crazy “Coyote Ugly Movie” dance that she does on the counter at the top of the hour. I can’t figure out if she’s serious or just screwing with people. Either way…GO AUDREY!!
5. Her imaginary friends, Lester and Stinky Pete.
6. Her “on again, off again” courtship with Green Bay Packer quarterback, Aaron Rodgers, restraining order notwithstanding.
7. The funny Darth Vader voice that she uses on the drive-up speaker. LLUUUKKKKEEE….I’M YOUR FATHER!!!
8. How she does cartwheels from the cash register to the drive-up window without spilling a drop of my precious tall black coffee. Simply…amazing!
9. How she got Steven Tyler and Aerosmith to play an acoustic mini-concert at her store last summer.
10. The cool-ass way she makes balloon animals with one hand while pouring my coffee with the other hand. “I’ll have a tall black coffee and a pink giraffe.”