Rich’s Top Ten List of Disney World Rides That
I Want To Try Out On Vacation
1. Tarzan & Jane’s Tunnel of Jungle Love.
2. Snow White & Her Multiple Personalities Castle.
3. Chasing Cars with Pluto.
4. Scoring the Babes with Goofy.
5. Pickin’ Up Prostitutes with former NBA great, Charles Barkley…oh wait a minute…that’s a Six Flags ride.
6. How to properly clean a carcass with Simba The Lion King.
7. “Little Mermaid’s Big Adventure” brought to you by Star-Kist Tuna & Bass Tracker Fishin’ Boats. “When you want the big fish get yerself a TRACKER BOAT!”
8. Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, sponsored in part by AMBIEN CR. For a full nights rest, talk to your doctor about prescription strength, AMBIEN CR.
9. Epcot’s Depleted Natural Resources. It’s your Fault!
10. “My feelings of inadequacy ragin’ river ride” by Quasimodo & Xanax.
If you’ve heard of some other rides that I should try…please leave me a comment and I’ll consider riding it. I love summer!