Top Ten Headlines from Cedar Rapids Iowa!!
1. Local man robs liquor store with cold Arby’s roast beef sandwich. Clerk claims “I knew what it was…I ain’t gonna touch that!”
2. Illegal fireworks making a comeback at retirement homes.
3. Jones county couple looking into tax breaks for their meth lab.
4. Weather is warmer, then cooler, then warmer again.
5. Gazette delivered late yesterday. Follow KCRG TV 9 for the follow up to this and other late breaking news.
6. “Bin-buster” term copyrighted by Pioneer Seed Corn. DeKalb Hybrid’s promises lengthy legal battle.
7. Hawkeye’s win a close one. Fans still pissed.
8. Governor learns to speak Spanish and the language of love.
9. Village idiot claims to be Sam Walton’s illegitimate son. No resolution seen anytime soon.
10. Local casino adding a 200 bed assisted living wing for seniors. It’s a “win-win” deal.