Just some spicy food induced thoughts that popped into my head last night prior to falling asleep:
- If in doubt, wear pants—you don’t want to be the only guy wearing shorts at a pants party.
- Why don’t more people like creamed corn? It’s delicious. I really like it and wish more folks would try it.
- The other morning at approximately 4 AM my wife suddenly (and without provocation, mind you) yelled out “Knock it off!!” This begs the question:
- Was she yelling at our neighbors little dog who was yipping at that time?
- Was she dreaming of some of her unruly students and yelled at them?
- Or was it a preemptive warning to me about any “funny business” that I might have been dreaming up (who knows how many times this happens at night, right?)
- If given the choice between chocolate pecan babka or chocolate pecan cake…always take the cake. The babkas bread…and the baker won’t tell you that it’s bread until after you’ve taken a bite out of it and then they’re all “it’s babka you dork!! It’s bread, sucka!!”
- Cheetos cheese dust would make just about anything edible…except broccoli. Broccoli is the work of the devil.
- Why don’t they make squirrel flavored dog treats or dog foods?
I’m taking a break from eating spicy food at bed time….unless I go into some creative drought.