Fun facts as I turn 50 that you never, ever knew about me…and now that you do…deal with it.
- I don’t like the Beatles or Elvis. Never have.
- Whenever someone tells me that the loudmouth who’s making a scene about his or her cause should be listened to because they’re “passionate about their cause” I reply…so was Hitler.
- I’ve found that the less factual and more ambiguous that I am about something…the better my stories are.
- I’ve found that honesty and forthrightness has gotten me further in my career (as it is…) than walking away wondering “What the **** was that all about?”
- I grew up in the early eighties thru mid-eighties and I’ve never seen the following movies: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Porky’s, Grease nor any of the Rocky’s. (some of you just lost your mind)
- In the fall of 2007 I worked for the hamburger chain Red Robin for five hours. True story.
- I own a pair of cheap sneakers that I wear exclusively inside of our house to keep my feet warm, combine that with my fleece pullovers and BAM!! I’m now Mister Rogers (it could be worse I suppose…)
- I’m usually behind the music scene by roughly fifteen years…who’s this new group called the Foo Fighters? They’re a terrific bunch of boys!
- Being fast with a quip or witty response is fine, but I’d rather be intelligent.
- If I were stranded on a deserted island (with the caveat that it had plenty of clean drinking water, a warm shelter, clean clothes, satellite TV, medicines, a laptop with Wi Fi, a Sleep Comfort Adjustable bed and I could have these meals air dropped to me daily…) and I could only have six foods, those six foods would be (in no particular order…): Bacon cheeseburgers, assorted pizzas, tacos, deviled eggs, chocolate chip cookies and ice cold 2% milk. That’d pretty much do it. If I could add a seventh…it’d be delicious ice-cold Coors Light.
Peace and God bless…